New Zealand Glassworks (NZG), is the national centre for community glass located in Whanganui. The gallery showcases leading glass artists from throughout New Zealand, making it a major attraction for local visitors and tourists alike. In addition to the gallery NZG also offers a space for exhibiting, either for a solo or group exhibition. New Zealand Glassworks is cementing and building on Whanganui’s existing reputation as a city for glass art excellence.
The Exhibition Expressions of Interest can be submitted to New Zealand Glassworks (NZG) at any time.
The selection of an exhibition/works deemed suitable for New Zealand Glassworks (NZG) is based on the following criteria:
- New Zealand Glassworks (NZG) is focused to exhibit, sell, promote and create new opportunities for New Zealand’s leading and emerging glass artists.
- New Zealand Glassworks (NZG) is committed to showing original, high quality work that demonstrate skill in design, form, function and production.
- Contextualisation of work within the current NZG space and supported makers.
- Work will be displayed subject to space considerations and size limitations.
- All work supplied must be the guaranteed original work of the maker.
- All work is preferably made in New Zealand.
- All works are consigned to NZG and will be subject to a signed consignment contract between both parties.
If you are interested in exhibiting at New Zealand Glassworks; please fill out and submit the Exhibition Expression of Interest form today!