Exhibition – Collective Imagination
6 August – 31 October 2018
Collective Imagination is NZG’s latest group exhibition – we are proud to be showcasing the skill, technical mastery and creative vision of 8 leading New Zealand glass artists represented by NZG. The diversity of the works are inspirational and celebrate the artists imagination.
- Claudia Borella 'Shift'
- Katie Brown 'Applique black and blue'
- Emma Camden 'Chamber', 'Gatehouse'
- Evelyn Dunstan 'Skeleton Yellow, Kaupapa', 'Memory Dance', 'Te Turituri'
- Wendy Fairclough 'Rockets', 'Shades of Green', 'Murray River Cameo'
- David Murray 'Purple Vessel'
- Philip Stokes 'Black Streaming'
- Kathryn Wightman 'Dissociation'